I’m finished with The Abolitionist Examiner for this issue (minus one excellent paper from sociologist Yehudi Webster that is still in production). The Multiracial Activist will require more work this weekend. (sigh) This issue’s abolitionists are:
- Kindly Government Agents Want to Know: What Race are You? by Chett
- Michigan GOP says: ‘Colorblind = Division, not Unity’ by Chett
- July 21 Letter to Representative John D. Dingell by Ward Connerly
- Breaking The Chains by James A. Landrith, Jr.
- Common Sense From An Uncommon Man by Frank Salvato
- The PCspeak of Diversity by Wendy McElroy
Neat – I’ll have some articles to read this weekend.
And as a Michigan resident, I have no trouble with Ward Connerly visiting. We need more people like him to speak up.
I can’t believe how rude John Dingell was! I’m really ashamed because he is from my district! Good thing I didn’t vote for him….